Friday, January 11, 2013

Temple Day

The MTC mom sent two notes this week. Below are the pics and the letters.

Shelley just wrote to me on facebook (which I rarely have a chance to look at) and told me that she is a family friend. I will tell Elder Bitter tonight at dinner. On our last mission...we served with Shelly and she was an amazing missionary.

I love connections! Here is a photo I took just a few minutes ago of some of the Elders moving new bedding to the garage.We are gearing up for an increase in missionaries.

Love
Sister Janet Reber
South Africa MTC



Tuesday all of the missionaries went to the Temple. Nine were there for the first time. It was a wonderful day. Sister Chokoe was able to do baptisms for the dead after the endowment session was completed. This was a day that the missionaries will never forget. 

This group shot is of all of the missionaries in the MTC. If you click on the photos, they will get larger.





No comments:

Post a Comment