Monday, September 22, 2014

Sick - September 22, 2014


Hey everyone this letter is going to be short. I am a little sick. My desire to type and stare at a computer is at an all-time low. Each day I have been able to do the work but as soon as we get home for the evening, I just sleep. I think that I might be getting better.

This week has really been hectic. We had a lot of traveling involved—picking up all the missionaries and other transfer business. I also have a new companion. His name is Elder Whitworth. He is from Centerville , Utah. He is a really nice guy and is really excited about the work. He is already an amazing missionary. He is driven and has a strong desire to go about doing the work.

This week we did a lot of finding and had a lot of successes. We found some really great people and a few of them came to church and one of them accepted a baptismal date as well which is awesome. Florence and Lillian are doing really well and are progressing in the gospel. They are really involved in the branch.

Sister Florence will be baptized this next week as long as all continues to go well. As I mentioned last letter, Grace is her good friend but I don’t think that I mentioned that they live together. This has really helped Florence in her progress. They are both faithful to the church and obedient to God’s commandments which is awesome!

The work is really moving forward. Things are good. Sorry for the short letter. I just can’t focus anymore on the screen.

Have a good week!

Elder Bitter

No comments:

Post a Comment